Current RSS News

Friday, November 23, 2012

Quotes of Inspiration and Motivation

                       



                                    








                               

                    President William (Bill) J. Clinton


“We need to help younger people recognize their own capacity to do good, and help them discover the rewards of generosity.”


-"The future is not an inheritance, it is an opportunity and an obligation."



                                            
           

       


Marian Wright Elderman







"A lot of people are waiting for Martin Luther King or Mahatma Gandhi to come back - but they are gone. We are it. It is up to us. It is up to you."







Renatta M. Cooper

"It's not all about you. You have to take your ego out of it and think about what's best for this child."





Raymond Hernandez  MS Ed

"I'm not here to save the world, I'm here  just to make a difference in the community that I'm working."



3 comments:

  1. The quotes that you post are great and inspirational. I noticed that you and I picked one of the same quotes by Raymond Hernandez MS Ed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also chose Marian Wright Elderman. Her quotes are inpiring and pack a powerful punch. Instead of standing around waiting for someone else to do it, she encourages us to do it. It's up to all of us. So powerful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote from Marian Wright Elderman about waiting for Martin Luther King and Ghandi to come back. It is very encouraging to me to continue strivng to be better and make a difference by doing what I can. I think as an educator, that is my responsibility and my classroom is my mission field. Thaks for posting her quotes. She does not sugarcaot, dance around the issue, or mince words!

    ReplyDelete